Our inspection pricing is fair and affordable. In most cases, your initial inspection price-quote will be based on the following factors:
- Square-footage of your home
- Age of your home
- Additional inspection needs (such as pool, spa, secondary buildings, etc.)
- Travel distance for us (mileage fees added for properties that are outside of our usual service area)
- The need to re-inspect due to weather, daylight, or other factors
- Military or first-responder service status
Your initial inspection quote will always be provided in writing. Just keep in mind that various factors can cause us to modify our inspection pricing once we actual arrive on your property.
Please note that we don't adjust our prices simply to compete with inspection companies that have LESS experience than us. Larry Habben is a CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR with over 10,000 inspection completed. As one of the most-qualified, seasoned, and experienced inspectors in the Greater Los Angeles area, Larry gives you what you pay for -- the BEST INSPECTION THAT MONEY CAN BUY.